No products in the cart.
SogoGoods Shipping Rules
SogoGoods has different shipping rules for Goods In Stock, Goods For Order and Back Order Goods, all the customers should read the rules and be aware before place an order.
SogoGoods Shipping Rules:
1. The products in Goods In Stock category are the goods in SogoGoods Philippines local warehouse, these products normally will be shipped to the customer from local warehouse in 48 hours after the customer placed the order and completed the payment (COD payment mode excluded). Normally, the items of Goods In Stock can be expected to be received in 3 to 5 days.
2. The products in Goods For Order category are the goods in SogoGoods oversea warehouse, these products will be shipped to the customers from oversea, expected to be arrived in 30 days (could be earlier or later depends on the shipping situation).
3. Some of the products In Goods In Stock category can be back-ordered when the quantity of stocks in the local warehouse is lesser than the ordered quantity. For the backorder items, they could be already on the way to the local warehouse, the receiving time would be depends on the real situation, it will range from 4 to 30 days.
4. If in one order there are items from Goods In Stock and Goods For Order, by default, the order will be split and will be shipped to the customer in two times/two packages, the items from Goods In Stock will be shipped to the customer first in one package and the items from Goods For Order will be shipped to the customer when they arrived from oversea in another package. In such case, the delivery cost for the first and second package will be add together to be the delivery charges for the order.
5. The computation of the delivery charges for the Goods In Stock and Goods For Order are the same, SogoGoods would not charge the shipping cost from oversea to the Philippines, only the delivery cost within the Philippines is counted.
6. If in one order there are available items and backorder items from Goods In Stock, by default, SogoGoods will wait for the arrival of the backorder items and deliver all the items in the order together in one package to the customer after the backorder items arrived, in this situation only one delivery charged will be applied to the customer. If the customer want the available items to be delivered first, we recommend the customer place two orders (one for available items and another one for backorder items) instead of one order.
7. SogoGoods provides different shipping methods for the customer to choose.
- Local Pickup: Customer pickup the ordered items at SogoGoods local warehouse, no delivery charges applied to the customer. Local Pickup Address 1: 298 LP83, M. De Santos Street, San Nicolas, 025, Barangay 276, Manila, Philippines. Local Pickup Address 2 (For Truck Parts): Lot 2-b, MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Telabastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines.
- Standard Delivery: Items will be delivered to the customer by local carriers, standard delivery charges will be computed based on the delivery location and the weight of the items.